Enrollment & Retention Strategic Planning
Get More of The Right Students, in The Right Programs, for The Right Reasons.
Do you want to maximize enrollment, retention, and graduation rates? Though you offer the valuable academic and career skills your community needs, it can be a struggle to get the right students, in the right programs, for the right reasons. Let TFS help you forge a highly effective enrollment and retention strategic plan that will make the difference.
With nearly 20 years of experience in education and workforce development marketing, our founder Mark C. Perna will coach your team in developing the skills to become an enrollment- and retention-driven organization. We know what works, and our innovative strategies have helped revolutionize organizations of all sizes across the country. Together we’ll create and implement a custom strategic plan that will get results.
In today’s competitive, performance-driven educational marketplace, we can help you:
- Become enrollment rich: Learn the secrets to attracting and retaining more of the right students, in the right programs, for the right reasons.
- Implement proven strategies: Maximize your performance with tactics that work, including our highly effective “Light at the End of the Tunnel” strategy.
- Reach the Millennial Generation: Find out what makes them tick and how to connect, engage, and retain them through graduation.
- Utilize national best practices: Innovate your programs with the latest ideas and processes that are changing the face of education nationwide.
- Enjoy meaningful professional development: Experience our highly relevant and engaging professional development to inform, inspire, and motivate your entire organization.
- Help your students succeed: Explore the keys to increasing high school and adult student engagement and performance for measurable results.
- Change the perception: Discover how to enhance your reputation and overcome the most common objections and stigmas of CTE.
- Create eye-catching materials: Learn to craft effective program copy points, compelling collateral materials, and organizational copy points that get noticed.