Instructional Technology Planning
Implement the Best Technology for Your Instructional Needs.
Does the task of implementing effective instructional technology across your organization seem overwhelming? In our information-driven world, it’s critical to have a strategy for getting the right curriculum, simulators and equipment in place, especially as the process itself becomes increasingly complex.
We can help through Instructional Technology Planning, a powerful strategic process that identifies the optimal instructional technology scenario to meet your district’s long-term goals. Together, we’ll analyze your current instructional program technology and points of pain. Then, we’ll develop a customized strategic Instructional Technology Plan that clearly outlines the steps needed to achieve your district’s instructional technology goals.
As your partner in the instructional technology planning process, we will:
- Conduct a thorough evaluation of your current instructional technology, including an on-site program review and comprehensive teacher and staff interviews.
- Coach your district’s technology planning team to gain confidence in the current process and to become more effective in future technology decision-making.
- Identify and compile baseline data on each long-term program’s instructional technology and curriculum delivery models.
- Leverage our experience to provide a laser-like focus on all aspects of career-technical education (CTE) instructional technology planning.
- Develop a comprehensive Instructional Technology Plan to assist data-driven decision-making based on industry standards and high expectations for student success.
- Align your Instructional Technology Plan with your district’s core values and results-driven commitment to students.
- Deliver the ongoing professional development necessary across your organization to support awareness and positive communications regarding your instructional technology plan.
Stage 1: Instructional Technology Assessment
Critical time and effort will be invested in the exploratory stage of the Instructional Technology Planning process. In this stage, we will perform a comprehensive assessment and analysis of your current instructional technology and curriculum delivery models utilized within each of your long-term programs.
Stage 2: Instructor Interview
Our team will interview teachers and staff to determine the individual understanding and usage of instructional technology in their curriculum delivery model. Additionally, we will survey the teacher/staff awareness of new and innovative instructional technology and next practices in curriculum delivery models.
Stage 1 and Stage 2 will complete the Current Reality component of the Instructional Technology Plan for each of the long-term programs.
Stage 3: Instructional Technology Plan Development
During this critical stage, we’ll analyze the results of the on-site assessment and teacher/staff interviews. Using inquiry-based research methods, we will identify nationally recognized best/next practices in instructional technology and curriculum delivery models. We will then create your organization’s Instructional Technology Plan with specific recommendations for each of your long-term programs.
Stage 3 will complete the Preferred Future component of the CTE Instructional Technology Plan.